Saturday, October 22, 2011

Back to Udmurtia. . .

Monday, I will be back 'in the air' heading for Moscow, Russia. The trip gets more difficult each year, but I do enjoy getting there and being with some very dear people that God has entrusted us to be friends with in the place called Udmurtia.
This time I will be going out into new towns and villages to take pictures and meet people to continue our 'adopt a region' prayer emphasis. I hope that you are involved in this. If not please consider yourself, Sunday school groups or even church to adopt one of these 25 regions where there is no or little evangelical witness for the Lord Jesus.
Stay with me for the next three weeks and pray me through the divine encounters He has planned.
You can go online to an Udmurt map, follow me around if you'd like and pray with me daily as we go. I will try to post something each day, but it all depends on internet connections. We will see if an IPad will work in Udmurtia.

Serving Him together,
Jack

No comments: