Sunday, July 28, 2013

One more sunset in Udmurtia. . .

As the train heads west once more and as I look out across this vast land called Russia, many questions still remain to be answered.  Will there actually be six Udmurt churches across this republic which will faithfully continue to proclaim the gospel til the Lord returns?  Will the Udmurt people who have responded so far to the gospel remain faithful and wait on the Lord to raise up such churches? And will I be able to see it?  That's what I'm asking of the Lord as I watch this sunset of July 23, 2013. I'm also looking for many more people to join me in that prayer that depends entirely on the grace of God and our Lord Jesus Christ....."now unto Him who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, above all that we ask and think, to Him be honor, and glory forever".  Ephesians 3:20

No comments: