Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello to you from Nikita and Jack...


Two years ago I met a young man named Nikita here in the town of Chur.  I began asking people to pray for him and now I would like to introduce him to you.  Even though he is still skittish of the camera, he has definitely been touched in his heart by the Lord this past week.  He came most every day and on Thursday his mom was there also.  I don't know when he will respond to God's call on his life, but now I know he has heard God's voice and is at least listening.  Thank you for praying.  He is just one of millions.

1 comment:

glenda5951 said...

it is terrific to put a face to the name Nikita(handsome if i might say so) you are about the age of my grandson! yesterday was my youngest Skyler's 8th birthday he wanted macaroni n cheese and hot dogs so thats what i fixed how about you any favorites? I am glad you have picked the Lord to be in your life! Always in our prayers. Sincerly n God Bless your friend from ReaValley Glenda